TikTok’s serial teen troublemaker Mizzy has appeared in a series of videos shared on social media just hours after he was punched on the wrist for staging a series of vile pranks.
Mizzy, 18, whose real name is Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, bragged that “UK laws are weak, simple as that” when discussing how she was able to get away so easily with the freaky stunts when Piers Morgan questioned him on a television show. interview.
O’Garro is the menace behind a series of skits including stealing a woman’s dog, tearing up library books, and jumping into strangers’ cars. He was also told that he had put a family “at risk” by walking into his house pretending he was trying to find a study group, he heard a court.
The prankster appeared to broadcast live from a new TikTok account earlier today, which has since been deleted.
On the way to Morgan’s interview last night, O’Garro bragged that the reporter was “going to try to get me, but I have plans for him.”
In a series of other videos uploaded via various social media accounts last night, one of which is his Twitter account created in May of last year, O’Garro is seen cycling towards the back of a Sainsbury’s warehouse. where customers shouldn’t go, much to the confusion of the staff. He posted videos of the same ‘prank’ at McDonald’s and Greggs, filming himself walking to the staff areas at the back of the stores before posing for pictures.
And this morning he shared footage of himself on Twitter getting on top of a moving bus.
Judge Charlotte Crangle issued O’Garro a two-year criminal conduct order.
The order included that you must not post videos directly or indirectly to social media without the documented consent of the people featured in the content, that you must not trespass on private property and that you must not attend the Westfield Center in Stratford.
O’Garro shared a clip on Twitter today where he climbed on top of a moving bus.
O’Garro appeared in a video on a TikTok account where he was riding his bike inside a Sainsbury’s
In another video, O’Garro claimed that the police will never catch him.
During a spirited interview in which the pair continued to interrupt each other, Morgan listed the many extreme pranks that O’Garro has pulled.
‘You go up and take a dog from an old woman, you jump on an orthodox Jewish man standing on the side of the road going about his business. You approach women on the street and say, ‘do you want to die?’
At one point, the Talk TV host asked, “A lot of the things you do could have much more serious consequences, but you don’t care, do you, as long as you laugh?”
O’Garro responded: ‘Of course I care… I have regrets.’ Then he said that it’s his ‘own person’ of him and ‘I’m legally an adult now, so I can do what I want.’
Morgan ended the interview by saying, “You’re a complete jerk.” And she added: “For the record, you didn’t get paid for this.”
The 18-year-old appeared. at Thames Magistrates Court on Wednesday and admitted failing to comply with a community protection notice. He was fined £200 and will have to pay an £80 surcharge with £85 in processing costs.
O’Garro, from Hackney, east London, has also received a criminal conduct order, which means he will never be able to re-uploading a video without the permission of everyone in it.
But he said police will never put him on a new video just minutes after he was issued the warrant and fined hundreds of pounds, as he wrestled with Piers Morgan during a television interview.
Just minutes after leaving court, O’Garro created a new TikTok account and posted a video saying: ‘Hello world, I’m back and I’ll take care of this, yeah… The feds thought they could have me, but where I am? YO? We outside all the time.
At 7pm, he posted another TikTok, saying: ‘Hello world. You all have fallen for my plan. I’m on my way to Piers Morgan right now. He’ll try to get me, but I have plans for him. I have a thing for him, yes.
Speaking to Piers Morgan on Talk TV, the prankster was asked: “What has motivated you to terrorize people where you live?”
He replied, “I wouldn’t really call it scary, I’d just call it more fun.”
O’Garro at Thames Magistrates Court where he was charged with failing to comply with a community protection notice
The 18-year-old posted a ‘prank’ video where he enters a private home without permission
Speaking about the prank where he broke into a random woman’s house, O’Garro said: “You see this situation that blew up on the internet about breaking into random houses, the next day I apologized to the woman because I felt bad. “.
‘That was more of a spur of the moment thing, it pushed me and my ego got the best of me. I realized that at the time and for that I went to apologize the next day.
O’Garro later claimed: ‘Hate brings money. Hate brings likes, brings views, it doesn’t matter.
O’Garro can be seen spreading his hands as he left the Thames Magistrates Court.
She then turns and looks at the camera, smiling and laughing.
He was fined £200 and will have to pay an £80 surcharge with £85 in processing costs.
O’Garro appeared in court wearing a black hoodie and face mask. He only spoke to confirm his name, age and address, and to admit one count of failure to comply with a community protection notice.
Varinder Hayre, the prosecutor, told the court that O’Garro was issued a notice of community protection on May 11 last year, and that two of its conditions were that he not trespass on private property.
Ms Hayre said she then violated that notice by entering a home on May 15 of this year.
“He went to the address of the victim’s house,” she said.
‘The woman was cleaning the patio when he entered her house. Mr. O’Garro entered the property and went downstairs. He was stopped by the owner of the house. Mr. O’Garro went into the living room and sat down on the sofa.
“Both the victim and her husband asked her to leave multiple times. He ignored her request and kept walking in the direction of her house. The next day it turned out that he had filmed the entire incident.
‘It had been circulated on social media. The victim was unaware that Mr. O’Garro was recording the incident. She captured the faces of her husband and her children. She feels strongly that he put her family at risk.
Lee Sergent, defending himself, said: “The first thing to say on behalf of Mr. O’Garro is that he is sorry.” He never intended to cause distress or upset by his actions. It’s fair to say that he thought what he was doing was a harmless prank.
In one of his videos, he can be seen saying: “Randomly breaking into houses, let’s go.”
In another of his TikTok ‘pranks,’ O’Garro approached women in public pretending they were his mother.
As part of another ‘prank’, the TikToker stole the dog from a woman who was sitting in the park
O’Garro, known on social media as ‘Mizzy,’ appeared in one of his friend’s TikTok videos and it looks like he’s being arrested
The 18-year-old turns and goes into another room with the police at his side.
“Now he’s had a chance to reflect and he realizes that what he did was very stupid and very wrong and he acknowledges that it must have been extremely upsetting to the family whose home he entered.”
Sergent added: “The problem with social media is that content is not celebrated based on its quality or social value, but rather on the number of likes and followers.
“He was goaded to some degree into making more and more content to get more likes and followers.”
District Judge Charlotte Crangle said: “I have seen the footage and can see exactly why the people who lived in that house were so upset and distraught that day.”
‘I am reassured that you have expressed remorse and have come back and apologized to them. I hope your time in custody has given you time to reflect on your behaviour.
The criminal conduct order imposed by the court means that O’Garro cannot upload any video content to social media without the consent of those appearing in the videos and must not trespass on any private property.
Detective Chief Superintendent James Conway of the East Central Command Unit added: “I do not underestimate the widespread upset, anguish and concern these videos have caused.
“Some people have referred to these videos as ‘jokes,’ but I hope this significant breakthrough shows just how seriously we have been taking this investigation since this video began circulating online.”
Earlier this week, the Met Police said in a statement: “The arrest follows an investigation into social media images depicting a range of incidents, including apparently unsolicited approaches to members of the public on the street or on transport. , and entering addresses without authorization”. apparent permission of the owners.’
Leave a Reply