See Also: Delhi Dehradun Vande Bharat Express Live
This is the first Vande Bharat presented in Uttarakhand.
“Delighted to bookmark the Delhi-Dehradun Vande Bharat Express. It will ensure ‘ease of travel’ and greater convenience for citizens,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi said.
After landing in Delhi to a grand welcome at 5am after traveling all night, PM started his work early.
This is what PM Modi said
– Vande Bharat trains are becoming the first choice of families.
– The country is advancing at the speed of Vande Bharat.
– With this train, the travel time between Delhi and Dehradun will be greatly reduced.
– The train facilities are going to make this trip fun.
– The world wants to come to India to see India and understand the essence of India, in such a situation there are excellent opportunities for states like Uttarakhand.
– Vande Bharat Train will also help Uttarakhand to make the most of this opportunity.
– The Rishikesh-Karnprayag railway line will be completed in the next 3-4 years.
– Previous governments revolved around the family.
– Work on the Grand Char Dham Project costing Rs 12 billion rupees is proceeding at a brisk pace.
– Since 2014, we have transformed Indian railways.
The train is expected to cut travel time between the two cities from five hours and 50 minutes to four hours and 45 minutes.
- Train to run six days a week
Vande Bharat Express will run six days a week except Wednesday.
- Dehradun to Delhi Schedule
Vande Bharat Express (22458) will depart Dehradun at 7am and end at Anand Vihar Terminal at 11:45am
The train will stop at five stations including Haridwar, Roorkee, Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar and the city of Meerut.
- Delhi to Dehradun Schedule
Vande Bharat Express (22457) will depart Anand Vihar at 5:50 pm to arrive Dehradun at 10:35 pm
The train will stop at Haridwar station for four minutes and at Saharanpur station for a maximum of five minutes, while it will stop for two minutes each at the other stations.
The train will have eight cars, all cars with chairs.
The train has been locally manufactured and is equipped with advanced safety features, including Kavach technology.
Look Prime Minister Narendra Modi marks Uttarakhand’s first Vande Bharat Express train
Leave a Reply